Third Party Advertising and Cookies
- Takes reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Implements reasonable policies and procedures to ensure that personal information is kept only for the purposes for which it has been gathered.
- Uses reasonable measures to ensure that we have accurately and completely recorded the personal information you have provided.
- Provides you reasonable access to your personal information as well as procedures for correcting or modifying that information where appropriate.
- Ensuring accountability to individuals who believe that NomTimes has not complied with these privacy principles.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our website and other websites. In the course of serving advertisements, these companies may place or recognize a unique 'cookie' on your hard drive, and may use information (not including your name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to measure advertising effectiveness and to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
NomTimes shares website usage information about visitors to our website with a reputable third-party advertising company for the purpose of targeting our Internet banner advertisements on this site and other sites. For this purpose, we and our third-party advertising company note some of the pages you visit on our website through the use of pixel tags (also called clear gifs). The information collected by our third-party advertising company through the use of these pixel tags is not personally identifiable.
Information Corrections or Changes
You have the ability to correct or change certain information in our records, such as your address and contact information and details of your property. You may change this information at any time and as often as necessary. If you need assistance or have questions about correcting information, you can contact us via e-mail.
With Whom We May Share Information
We may share certain information about you with those of our vendors who are responsible for handling your account or performing other services that you require.
Our Accountability to You
Only those NomTimes employees that have a legitimate business purpose for accessing and handling personal information obtained by us are given authorization to do so. The unauthorized access or use of such information by a NomTimes employee is prohibited and constitutes grounds for disciplinary action.
Additionally, our information management systems are configured in such a way as to block or inhibit employees from accessing information that they have no authority to access.